Claire has had a long-standing love affair with the human body-mind and what it means to be human. From biology at school to biochemistry at University, Claire is a life-long learner with a keen passion for self-enquiry.
Claire has been a Hatha Yoga practitioner and teacher since 2000 as well as a qualified Pilates teacher but she came to realise that body-centred approached, whilst hugely beneficial could only go so far; just as talking therapies can only go so far.
For true growth and freedom, all layers of the human being must be examined, welcomed and integrated. Only then can we stand in our own true nature.
Bringing the practices of iRest Meditation into her Essential Awareness work has been transformational for the many people she has assisted to free themselves from their emotional, mental and physical conditioning.
Now, combining the healing benefits of essential oils, which work powerfully, particularly at a cellular and emotional level, the work has become even richer and provides the client with additional tools to solidify the changes which this multi-dimensional work brings about.
- BSc Double Honours degree Biochemistry & Chemistry from Southampton University
- Senior Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals (YAP)
- Yoga Teachers Trainer with YAP
- Founder of The Santosha Studio, Chippenham, Wiltshire
- Certified Pilates teacher - mat and full apparatus
- iRest Teacher in Training Level 2
- Aromatouch Practitioner